There are two tiers to cancellation policy. One situation is when the cancellation is done by you, as an individual buyer, and one when AbeRuk has to cancel one of your orders under extreme situations. The policies regarding both these are different from one another, and have been listed out for your convenience.
When cancellation is done by a customer
There are certain situations where customers realize that they do not require an already-placed order. If the cancellation procedure is done within the first 24 hours of the order being placed, or before we have started to process the order completely, we are willing to retract the order for your convenience.
If the process is not stopped before this point however, it means that your goods are already packaged and ready to be shipped, in which case we cannot allow the cancellation.
When cancellation is done by AbeRuk
On certain accounts, we may have to cancel an order placed by you. This is only under circumstances that cannot be avoided. A few of these situations have been listed below:
- When the product runs out ofstock, we will not be able to process your order. We will however notify you as to when we replenish that stock for that particular product, and you can place a new order for it.
- If there is a limit on the number of a particular good you can purchase, your order may be cancelled. As we are trying to provide amarket platform to benefit all users, we will have to adhere to certain demand and supply criteria before distributing a large number of a particular good. This may also be due to certain restrictions placed, in which case the cap on how many of a certain product we can sell to a single consumer is out of our hands.
- Our product descriptions and promotions are done directly by merchants using AbeRuk as a platform to sell. In case we find that a certain product has been promoted falsely, we will have to retract your order. Any such inaccuracies will be corrected at the earliest through our backend team, allowing you to place a new order as soon as possible.
- When you provide us with a delivery address, ensure that it is extensive. Without sufficient information, we may not be able to reach the desired location, in which case the order will get cancelled.
- There are certain locations that we do not have the provision to deliver to yet. For such locations, we may cancel your order. You will be updated as to when we will start serving other areas as and when we expand further.